Friday, October 05, 2007

...another day!!!...

October 04, 2007; 12:19

aNOther sEt of SURPRISEs!!!

…I’ve blogged earlier of the surprises that I had on ‘the day’ of my birthday. We just concluded my bday celebration a few hours ago. The house is back to normal and everyone else went their own ways, each to their own laptops..hehe. Back to work ba..hehe. But before that this is what happened…

…my bday celeb was scheduled yesterday 0ctober 3, a day after my bday, we scheduled it that way to accommodate some needs and requests…hehe…

…so this morning, I woke up very early to buy the things we needed for the party,

…and as usual luto luto again…(tingnan u na lang pics in my album, ayos?)

…after ng lutuan, wait na kami ng mga guests…

My guests:

…UKeith came straight from the airport! What a surprise! Tita Nanay Nitz arrived midway the program (wat program?wait lang, I’ll tell about it later..hehe)

…schoolmates and classmates from AGS came as well (tignan u na lang sa pics, hehe…)

…Kuya Leo & Kuya Bong…

Thanks all sa mga dumating and the others who did not come…thanks for all your prayers…

Now about the party naman…

…I wasn’t expecting that my hauzmates (thanks to ate Robyn) had a connivance with some of our friends and prepared something different from what we usually do when we have a celebration in the hauz…thanks you all…grabe talaga…

…since we have friends from all over…we started the program introducing ourselves…then the surprises started…Ptr. Don shared something from The Word…using the life of Abigail…Abigail a woman of beauty inside and out…he stressed that women should not just put makeup in their faces but also apply spiritual makeup…thanks talaga Don! (next bday celeb c Yhong naman na mapreach…hehe…)…afterwards…Yhong serenaded me (kilig..wahaha…)…my sisterhood w/ Kuyas B&D have stolen (according to sis Sar) a white shirt of mine and made it more attractive and gave it back as their gift to me…hehehe, with all their greetings and wishes for me (now that’s better than a card, huh)…a few from the visitors gave their wishes for me as well…ansaya talaga…I was inspired (all single men and ladies actually) by what UK shared about waiting for the right man/woman at the right time…

…afterwards came the most favorite part (hehehe…)…eating time…and fellowshipping with one another…I was so overwhelmed with what they had prepared for me that I got faint but as they say tuloy pa rin…todo smile as you will see sa pics..hehehe…

…From what transpired during the party…I have only one thing to say…I am soooo happy and thankful to God for giving or surrounding me with friends who loves me and care one way or another…for the people who wasn’t able to come so sorry you all missed the fun yet…still I thank you for your prayers and all your messages…


No comments: