Friday, September 12, 2008

id-iren...

In Case You Want to Know
September 13, 2008.
A Day to go out and relax (still in front of the computer...hehe.)
I was tagged by ateganda to do this post.
------------

I am: done. sending emails.
I think: not! hehe
I know: I am loved!
I have: to go home now.
I wish: I am somewhere.
I hate: liars!
I miss: me!
I fear: I am not doing properly what I ought to do.
I hear: country music and chattering around me.
I smell: food (lunchtime na pala!).
I crave: silence.
I search: for old friends.
I wonder: when will it be?
I regret: not doing my best.
I love: to talk, meet people, travel(?) and read.
I ache: when someone is taken advantaged of.
I am not: what you think I am.
I believe: in love. That whatever you do in love will have a good turn out.
I dance: not.
I sing: sometimes.
I cry: when someone cries (in a movie or a novel) and when I'm hurt.
I fight: people who just don't understand.
I win: some
I lose: some
I never: thought I wud be here.
I always: laugh out loud (walang paki!)
I confuse: people's faces and names at times.
I listen: to music when I'm not doing anything.
I am scared: of waiting forever.
I need: to remind myself always.
I am happy about: where I am now.
I imagine: myself in a secluded and serene place at the moment, relaxing (destressing) alone.

Haay ewan ko na panay kalokohan na yata. I enjoyed doing it. Thanks.

1 comment:

G said...

ay, andito na pala! :) Good ones!