Thursday, November 08, 2007

mga kabalbalan while in Dabaw (r u sure?)... hehe

November 9, 2007, 0700 pm GSIS Compd., Matina, Davao City

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Si…NONE everyone went to sleep kasi pagod sa kapapasyal sa Davao!hehe…

2. What were you doing at 0800? Washing my clothes…

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? I was on a taxi getting back to the house where we are staying here sa Davao.

4. What happened to you in 2006? Was on my first year of my MA in Apllied Linguistics.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Nothing…coz I was laughing..hehe

6. How many beverages did you have today? NONE…buko juice lang..hehe.

7. What color is your hairbrush? I don’t have one…if there is it’s colored skintone w/ five teeth..hehe

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Jeepney fare from R. MAgsaysay to Ilustre St. (in downtown Davao)

9. Where were you last night? In the house of our host here in Davao.

10. What color is your front door? Do I have one?...dark brown yata un…hehe

11. Where do you keep your change? Everywhere u can imagine inside where we live in QC, piggy bank, kitchen table, study table, my pants pocket, bags…basta everywhere nagyod…

12. What’s the weather like today? Sunny na mejo cloudy

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Vanilla-Ube

14. What excites you? Being with people, sightseeing, pasyal sa new places and old places (nga kuna ni ate G)…seeing my ehemmm..of course..nyahaha..as if naman meron…lolz.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Nope!

16. Are you over the age of 25? YES, I am!

17. Do you talk a lot? YES, YES and YES (pa ulit!) =)

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Ano daw un?

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yep, several.

20. Do you make up your own words? YES, pag tinopak dat means when I’m ehem…wag na..wehehe at kung galit ako…lolz.

21. Are you a jealous person? Hmmmm…am I? =(

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Arlene, Arlyn, Agapie, Alex, Arhna, Alemar, etc…

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Karen (at least I know one and haven’t yet meet the other one…)

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Nada. Mas matipid pag SMS lang kc e. Maliban na lang kung meron kang SUN sim…hehe.

25. What does the last text message you received say? “ntau agkape…gud morning”

26. Do you chew on your straw? I chew my gum =).

27. Do you have curly hair? YES, I just had it curled sa parlor. I used to have straight hair =).

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? SIL Davao, KTS, basta sa downtown ng Dabaw..hehe..laag lag kami ulit today…

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Me?Myself?Moi?&I

30. What was the last thing you ate? Siningang na Blue Marlin, Chicken, Halo-halo with rice of course dun sa Jo’s Chicken

31. Will you get married in the future? Most likely YES pag makita na ako ng aking future?hehe…

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I’ve been watching movies na ‘dance ang theme nya like Ice Princess, Save the Last Dance 1…

33. Is there anyone you like right now? I really really like moiself and some one else of course…

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? 3 nyts ago with my ate Doray…

35. Are you currently depressed? Supposedly but I intend to enjoy Davao kaya NO TIME...nyahaha…

36. Did you cry today? What for? I’m here to enjoy.

37. Why did you answer and post this? Hmmm…let me see…kase my ate G tag-ged me? kase I’m waiting for my turn sa bahroom?kase walang magawa?un na!hehe...

38. 5 people you tag next? sis Sarah, ate Chi, ates Rob & Joanne, Jesse (hmmm..they're all multipliers..hehe…and everyone else…

No comments: