Sunday, December 10, 2006

my trYing HArD Poems...lolz

A Fleeting yet Happy Moment

What am I to you?
Am I just a memory
That could be gone
And would be forever forgotten?

What am I to you?
A fleeting memory?
That happens to be
Remembered and then gone.

What am I to you?
Am I a passing lark
That just dropped by
And cheered with it song.

Whatever I may be to you
I may be a fleeting moment
But that I was a happy one
A song of that cheered you up
When all was dark and out
May I be a memory
That could bring
Even the faintest smile.
May I be a fleeting but a happy moment
Somehow somewhere in your life.


August 29, 2006; 9:43 PM





IF


If I were intelligent
Beyond the unimaginable
Would you be my friend?

If I were spotless beautiful
With a body lifted from the magazines
Would you yearn for me?

If I have the mind of Einstein
If I have the body so immaculately divine
If I have the face of an angel
If I have the attitude that could do no wrong
If I have the riches of all the earth
If I posses all the best the world could ever give
Would you be my friend?
Would you be my lover?
Would you long for me?

I hope not
For even if I posses all these things
In this whole wide world
and you would come to me
to have all these
then I will let you have them all
so long as you will
accept me with whoever I am
my past present and future.



August 29, 2006; 9:53 PM

No comments: