Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hello people...

Hi there, it's been awhile since I posted my last entry. Well there's not much to say (when I say this it means the other way around...lolz). We are now done with the first week of our second phase. I am taking up Language and Culture Acquisition and Doing Theology and Asia. Although I just have these two subjects, the LACA has many requirements as we are suppose to learn a new language and culture (Burmese-Haka).Our teacher in Doing Theo has gone ahead of age with still a sharp memory. Hope that I would be able to go through this phase well. I forgot to say that I was kinda disappointed with my grade in Phonetics. I'm mad at myself but I guess I feel better now although there are some residues (lolz). I am looking forward to going hone to the province at the end of this month. It coincides with a Youth fellowship which will be held in my hometown with Canadian visitors. I sure hope that I will have a good time visiting friends and family. Please pray for me. Thank you all guys...God bless you all...

No comments: