Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hei...good day everyone! I just wanted to share how the Lord has been good to me for this past weeks. It's almost a month now since I've been here at Quezon City studying at a seminary school taking up MA in Applied Linguistics. We arrived here in the middle of summer and it's a big transition for me since it's very cold in the place where I came from (La Trinidad, Benguet). Another adjustment I had to undergo is living with six other different personalities but that didn't prove to be so hard after all. Although that remains to be seen. At the moment, I think we are all getting along well. I thank the Lord that I had at least surmounted these struggles for now. I thank the Lord that I am able to reunite with old friends back here and be visited by some others. This helped me a bit not to miss so much the friends that are back home. I also thank the Lord for the new set of friends He allowed me to have during this schoolyear here. I received news from home that my younger brother was able to enroll and I think they just started their classes this week. I thank the Lord for his many provisions back home and to me as well. Another blessing was the celebration we had last Saturday-house dedication and birthday of Kuya Dalmas (in one!). We had fun (eating and laughing) with friends. There are many more things the Lord has done for me (the space here would n't be enough) and I'm thankful to Him for that. To God be the glory!

No comments: