Monday, January 12, 2009

Thanks 2008...Welcome 2009

I remember in elementary and high school, everytime a new year starts we always write a theme/article about new year's resolutions. Although I will not be writing about that. I am just gonna babble about things as usual.

It just seems fitting to write something since the new year had come (although it's well into the middle of January na.harhar)

Hmmm...I've been away (literally) sa computer ng mejo matagal but now that I am actually online wala na yung dating excitement na mag online.haha. Katamaran siguro o kawalan ng wisyo na sabi ni ate G.wheew.

2008 salamat sa mga magagandang alala at pati na rin mga hindi magaganda. 2009 salamat din sa mga darating na magaganda at di masyado magandang mga karanasan.

all for now...

No comments: