Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Igorotak!

Came upon this video on Youtube. I kind of like it. Here goes.



Video courtesy of Kuya Roy Amuyen Nadetdet who goes by pakas2002 (I am only assuming this and I hope I am right..hehe).[ You can check out in youtube his other videos. I am also assuming that he is from Otucan, Bauko, Mt. Province as he mentioned this place in the song but I don't know if he is here or abroad. I hope he makes an album of his own. Way to go, kakailyan nga Igorots!

[Update: I am right in all my assumptions and I also discovered that Kuya Roy is in London (am not sure kung until now pa). This I discovered from the comment section sa mga videos na.]
[Update as of January 24, 2008:] Kuya Roy is in London pa working. Visit his youtube account and know him more;-).

4 comments:

roy nadetdet said...

first of all ading!!!jaz wanna give my appreciation 2 u n posting my amateur video!!!tnx 4 u'r time and indeed u were ryt 4 all assumptions u made!!!mabalin nga reporter!!jaz kiddin!!!tnx 4 loving igorot songs!!!matago-tago tako am-in!!!God bless us all!!!>>>

Unknown said...

Thanks manong!hehe...reporter aya?hmmm..might change my line of work..naah.hehe. God bless din po

admindude said...

Really good singer. I like the message too.

Out of topic: Hey Jhie got your text but wala me load. Sige man, igatangan dak iti kape no agawid ka. Half kilo. I'll pay you here when I get it. Thanks :-)

kris said...

nice! really nice!