Tuesday, December 04, 2007

funny cat and dog videos...

i accidentaly stumbled upon these videos, actually just the first one then searched the others na while I was there...ansaya...was searching in my yahoo inbox when my mouse decided to go elsewhere..lolz...but i loved it...but can't read the characters..is it Chinese or what? so I dunno about that...tell me if that means something bad..then I'll delete this entry=)..thanks...




while there..i also saw this...lolz..cats this time...


...and this...dogs naman this time...lolz...



wheew!what a break...back to work na ako..hehe...

2 comments:

admindude said...

Hehe, as my friend usually says, ang sweet naman ng first video. Pero weird din.

The second and third videos are fun. Especially that cat playing with the water from the faucet.

Off topic: Did you get my text? When are you leaving QC. I should give you your (and Ganda's) book before you leave.

Unknown said...

haha..oo nga po e...weird nga like u said...

yeah i stumbled upon them kaninang madaling-araw while doing a paper...maaga nagising para makadami sana kaso...ooops tama na di ko na langsasabihin...wehehe..

yes they sure are fun..i saw a few others pero i liked these best...esp. the first one...hahaha...

haven't received any text naman po. be leaving maybe 17 or 18 depends.i'll try to text u later na lang po...basta d po kayo nagchange ng number?