Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Family Camp 06

Well, this is long overdue...I just wanted to say that this was the best camp I ever attended my whole life! Wanna know why? All we had to do was sleep,eat and play as long as can. ("Drink, eat and be merry" style ba.) And that was the highlights of the camp. It was really fun. Imagine, you just go there and practically do nothing! Me...I sleep most of the time and of course...xiempre...I love mealtimes. The center provided great food...eat all you can!Whoooh! I had a great time there bonding with people. Hope to be there again next time!
The center is called Rizal Re-Creation Center run by an American couple (Joe Maukand his wife). They've been here in the country for at elast 27 years and their ministry besides the campsite is showcasing the "Best Tops" in the world. And mind you, they have the biggest and heaviest top in the world at 28 kilograms. Imagine that!
check out my photos in my album as well as from this site http://alvinsolim.multiply.com/photos/album/16

No comments: